It’s not too late to address a few home maintenance musts before winter fully sets in. Here’s a list of last-minute tasks to knock out before you go into hibernation mode. 1. Check
Make Your Home Stand Out
Dated: September 11 2020
There are numerous ways to make your home more attractive to buyers:
- Stage your home for potential purchasers. In your eyes, your home may be decorated to the tee, but to a potential buyer with different taste, your choices may impact their decision.
- Remove personal items such as family photos from the line of sight. Potential buyers are trying to imagine themselves in the space. Seeing reminders of your time spent there can make that difficult.
- Remove clutter - even if you don't think it is clutter. Empty spaces seem bigger, lighter and more appealing.
- Consider making quick, inexpensive cosmetic changes to attract a wider range of buyers. A fresh coat of neutral colored paint can greatly change the appearance of any room and increase your final selling prices.
- Don't forget curb appeal. A prospect's first impression comes from the outside of the property. Make sure it is maintained on a frequent basis.
Michael is a marketing leader with demonstrated success of planning and executing experiential campaigns, corporate events, and guerrilla marketing strategies. He is adept at building and mobilizing c....
Latest Blog Posts
Many online buyers will call a lender when looking for information about financing. In the process, they become "pre-qualified". That gives them a good idea of what they can afford, or more